Striving to Best Serve Our Community
MedSide provides home and community-based services that promote health, independence, and dignity with the purposeful intention of avoiding unnecessary hospitalization and nursing home placement.
MedSide recognizes our responsibility to maintain the highest standards of quality services and patient care through the employment, retention, and promotion of staff who demonstrate an attitude of service excellence and a commitment to all aspects of the MedSide mission. We strive to provide an environment conducive to personal and professional growth for our employees, and a setting for a "patient first" attitude toward the day-to-day conduct of our business.
The objectives of our mission are achieved in the following manner:
- Provide direct services, education, support, and advocacy for clients and their family members
- Meet the individual needs of each client without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or ability to pay
- Respect the client’s right to dignity and confidentiality
- Maintain optimal standards of professional practice leading to the highest possible quality of care
- Promote and encourage professional growth of all staff